Workshop for Professionals in Melbourne, Australia
Behavior is communication! Understand your child so you can address the real problem.
- Learn about the core challenges of autism, and how they are misinterpreted by people who do not have autism.
- Learn effective strategies for helping someone with autism when they are dysregulated.
- Learn the importance of teaching the missing skills in a developmentally sequenced progression.
- Learn strategies for connecting with people who have autism that you can use, and that you can teach to caregivers.
- Learn classroom strategies for helping teachers connect and guide students with autism.
Planning is still in flux; I will update here as more details become available.