Workshop for Caregivers in Melbourne, Australia
August 14 at 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Behavior is communication! Understand your child and address the real problem.
- Learn about the core challenges of autism, and how they are misinterpreted by people who do not have autism.
- Learn effective strategies for helping someone with autism when they are dysregulated.
- Think about your child’s unique profile and how that makes it hard for them.
- Learn strategies for connecting with people who have autism when that connection is missing.
- Identify ways to alter your thinking patterns so you can have more peace and joy in your life.
Details are still in flux. I will update here as more information becomes available.